Friday, April 13, 2012

It's been a long time since I've blogged.
Sorry about that.

I have changed my diet. I gave up sugar and
Processed foods, like orange juice instead
of an orange.

It's called the Harcombe diet if you are
interested. I am losing weight while
enjoying having eggs and bacon for
breakfast.

The deal with whole foods is that
you can eat a fat meal or a carb. meal.

Like no potatoes with fat meals.
If I want a carb. meal, I can eat
a baked potato, with some light
veggies on it. No butter as that
is a fat.

Anyway, I am losing my weight finally.

We also have our house for sale.
Want a big 4 bed 4 bath house with
5.5 acres. We're also giving away things
or selling things, as we plan to go
to a smaller house down in St.George,
Utah.

NO MORE SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I like to know who reads my blog.