Friday, July 13, 2012

13 July 12 Hello All, Yes, I've been reading. Many more books than I can say. I've been knitting also. My shawl is coming along, almost done the ruffle on one side and then will have to pick up stitches to make the ruffle on the other side. I want to finish it before we move. We almost sold our house, but then the guy who investigated the house gave us a 28 page report of things that needed fixing. The people decided not to buy it. So, we are back to selling house. Anyone interested? Someone coming to see it on Sunday afternoon. Here's hoping. Made pork roast for dinner. It turned out fairly good. I had put the timer thing into the roast. It rang after half an hour, so took it out and left it good for 1 1/2 hours. The onion and carrot put with the roast, dried up. Luckily cooked some peas to go with it. Hubby used A1 on it. It tasted fine without it though. Pictures maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I like to know who reads my blog.