Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I did my grocery shopping today. Got it all
done in one store today. Sometimes need to
shop at 2 as one is out of something. When
I was at the store produce section, there were
no bananas. Weird. None. So did the rest of
my shopping, and then went back to see and
yes they had restocked the bananas. They must
get a new shipment on Tuesday's, so they clean
out the old ones before restocking.

I'm not doing too well, with the eating only
when hungry. Been sitting here at the computer
eating junk. Shouldn't buy junk I suppose.

I downloaded a book from the library, it's an
old Nevada Barr book that I've read long ago,
so it's nice to have it read for me on an
audio from the library.

eatknitread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I like to know who reads my blog.